Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, December 21, 2009

Trend: Sequins

I was a little worried when sequins came back in style. All I could think of was those big, slouchy, shapeless sequined bags all the "teenieboppers" were carrying. But the sequins are actually fun. I love sequins and when they're worn right, they are something beautiful. 

Favorites:

Haute Hippie Sequin Sweatpants
$295
I like these. They're not silver, so you're not giving off the Michael Jackson back-up dancer look. You get your sparkle, but most of all, you get your comfort. They're pricey, but you'd probably where them everyday. 




Forever 21 Circle Ring Sequin Vest
$19.80
I like this, it's simple. It looks formal and would be perfect with skinny jeans and heels or a long sleeved shirt and leggings. 






32 Flavors Horizontal Sequins Mini Dress

$168
This looks summery. I like the shape of it. The sequins aren't overwhelming. 



Gap Mesh Chain Necklace 
$39.50
I have this necklace. I wore it with a black jersey t-shirt dress, tights and heels I got two years ago at Forever 21. I've also worn it with a white slouchy shirt and jeans. 






No comments:

Post a Comment