Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Favorable Fashion Books

The Little Black Book of Style by Nina Garcia

This is one of the most 
 books of style I have ever come across. It is a good guide if you want to improve, refine or re-do your style. It should be an essential in everyone's library. 



The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own by Nina Garcia

You should own this book as well. The One Hundred is the best guide you will ever need to your closet and to your personal style.


Style A to Zoe: The Art of Fashion, Beauty, & Everything Glamour by Rachel Zoe with Rose Apodaca

If you love Rachel Zoe and her style, this is the guide for you. Not only does Zoe put her input on everything in here, she really stresses how you should be yourself. 



Who What Wear: Celebrity and Runway Style for Everyday Life by Hillary Kerr and Katherine Power

I love WhoWhatWear.com, they keep me in the know about what everyone is wearing. They also keep me from being overly trendy and keeping my personal style while incorporating some of my favorite trends. Check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment