Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Anthropologie Love

My favorite stores happen to all be owned by the same company and they are: Free People and Anthropologie. Since Anthropologie opened 10 minutes from my house, I learned of their wonderful sales section last summer. This Winter, Free People opened right next to it and it has been true love ever since. I found myself more in love with Anthropologie's April catalog over Free People's but I'm still going to do a post on them! (This post isn't all the new April items)

Favorites:
Gull Wing Dress $168

Laureate Blouse $58

Tarot's Fate Top $158
San Pedro Pencil Skirt $148

Araca Pencil Skirt $148
Bougainvillea Tassel Sandal $168
Beaded Waves Sandals $198

Get all these items at your local Anthro store or their website!

No comments:

Post a Comment