Pages

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Blogger of the Moment: Sarah Vickers of Classy Girls Wear Pearls

I don't know about you, but I am always in sort of a crunch when people ask me to define what my style is. I honestly never know what to say...like ever. One half of me is this free spirit, hippie, Free People catalog, surfer girl and the other side is Ralph Lauren cable-knit sweater and Sperry girl....I guess it is always good to have some variation. Despite my internal fashion debacle, I am so in love with Sarah Vickers style. She is the definition of classic.

[Photo Credit: CGWP]

Sarah, who runs the blog, Classy Girls Wear Pearls, is an employee at Kiel James Patrick, an American accessories company that specializes in bracelets, belts, earrings, among other things, all of which embody true American prep style. I could not imagine Sarah working somewhere more perfect. The one thing that sticks out to me is how Sarah never underestimates classic pieces, like above, with a white button down and a pair of dark blue cords, to convey her own style. 

[Photo Credit: CGWP]

I encourage you to check out Kiel James Patrick also. They provide just as much style inspiration as Sarah does. Sarah also has a new bracelet collection that just debuted, appropriately named the Vickers' Bow Collection

The Lily Pount Meadows Bracelet from the Vickers' Bow Collection.

If you're looking for a way to style a classic piece based outfit, or just looking for some style inspiration, Sarah Vickers of Classy Girls Wear Pearls is the girl to look at! She is definitely a favorite of mine. She also makes me feel totally horrible for my winter uniform of jeans, TOMS and a Northface jacket....but hey! I'm trying to survive college! 

Pieces Inspired by Sarah Vickers





No comments:

Post a Comment