1. Beyonce. She was plain AMAZING. She always puts on a show. & Drake/Eminem/Lil Wayne/Travis Barker. It's a tie. They're all some of my favorites! I loved how Quentin Tarantino presented them.
2. The Zac Brown Band. Country music always gets downplayed... this proved how good country can be!
3. The Black Eyed Peas. I loved the high energy! And they're back up dancers... Fergie was FIERCE!
4. Pink. She continues to amaze me with those acrobatic things.
5. Michael Jackson's Tribute. Amazing. Earth Song is incredible. Read Nicole Richie's Twitter. Her godfather and father are musical heroes.
6. Mary J. Blige and Andrea Bocelli for Haiti. Soooo Powerful! What a duo. I want to know when the album's coming out!
7. Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks. It wasn't that good, but I think Stevie Nicks is incredible and Taylor always seems genuinely excited when she wins. She's come a long way. But she should have sang another song other than "You Belong With Me".
8. The Elton John half of the Gaga/Elton performance. Can't stand Lady Gaga.
Here's my fashion review.... :)
(Most photo credit to: Just Jared
Hall Of Fame
Wearing Stephane Rolland. This is something only B can pull off with her curves. You go Beyonce!
Looking crafty... I like it.
You're all thinking it, but I'm saying it: SEXY.
Wearing a Romona Keveza number, the Glee star is really working the red carpet.
I love Taylor. I wish she had boobs to fill out this dress a little bit better, but Taylor works the sparkles on this Kaufman Franco dress.
Carrie was looking fabulous wearing a Georges Chakra gown. I'm not sure about the cross strap around her shoulder, but I do like the piece in general.
Miley got herself in here because she has a decent amount of clothing on and she looks good. Go Miley! Covering up is what it's all about!
Mary J. Blige
Mary J. Blige!! Wow! She's looking stunning for her age in this Gucci number!
Jennifer always knows how to work her curves. She was looking glamorous last night. I love you, Jen! She was wearing Victoria Beckham... I like!
Heidi is beautiful. I love her body in this dress, she fills it out perfectly.
In all: Almost everyone looked pretty good, but there was a few people who didn't look good.
Hall Of Shame
*cue scary music*
Dear Lady Gaga....No. This wasn't even cool. You look like a fourth grader's solar system science project. Not cute, not cool, not interesting. Yellow hair is not nice. Not cool. Not interesting.
(Gown by: Giorgio Armani Prive)
Ri-Ri looks like she went through a paper shredder in this Elie Saab Haute Couture gown.