Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Spring 2010 Part 3: Spotlight Special on Versace

Versace 

Dearest Donatella,
Your line stole my heart this season, I don't think it's ever giving it back.
Love, 
Kaitlin













Versace this season is amazing. I love how a lot of designers are working with the pastel, Easter colors and not trying to do anything to dramatic. As we are trying to veer out of recession mode, the bright colors make us smile. I love how Donatella was inspired by Alice in Wonderland (which comes out this March!) and worked around that. The colors and prints are awesome and add a unique touch to pieces that look like her older works. My personal favorites are the purple gown at the end and the pink Alice in Wonderland print dress. What about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment