Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2010

"Doing" Fall 2010: Clothes and Shoes Part 1

Clothes
Free People Puckered Striped Short Sleeve Slip $68
Like I said before, we shouldn't be afraid of classics for Fall 2010. This is classic and versatile. I like this because of the "puckering" or in other words, ruffled material. This is a great party dress and paired with opaque tights and some nice heels will do perfectly when transitioning into Winter.


Free People Cactus Mountain Platform $148
These come in two colors and if I had say...$300 to throw around, I would buy both colors. I think these can be fun for the September/Beginning of October days when it's still warm out. The black ones they have (click the link) would also be awesome. I really love these.


ASOS Tailored Drapey Pencil Skirt $58.96
This skirt is totally cute for the office, your after school internship or going out. I like the fuchsia color and the style is updated but still classic. 

 
Halogen Merino Wool Boyfriend Cardigan $49.90
This cardigan is perfect for fall. It's longer to pair with denim leggings or skinny jeans and it will keep you warm because it's wool. This is perfect when you don't want to be weighed down by a heavy coat or heavy sweater. I would buy it now because it's on sale!


Flowering Pasture Blouse $128
This blouse would be really great for fall with jeans, boots and maybe a leather jacket. I think it looks really professional but still youthful. 


Steven by Steve Madden Intyce Knee High Boots $129
I think these boots are really good investment. They remind me of Frye boots, except they are a lot less expensive. I like the wine brown color. They have a few other colors, you can match accordingly to your taste. 

Look out for Part 2 of "Doing" Fall: Clothes and Shoes!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment