Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Doing" Fall 2010: Clothes and Shoes Part 2

I'm going to be using all clothing from Piperlime. For those of you who don't know, it's Old Navy/Gap/Banana Republic/Athleta's higher priced online store. I think it was originally just shoes but now it has a lot of nice clothing. They have a section that Rachel Zoe does where she picks her favorite pieces. 

Clothes

Patterson J. Kincaid Darcy Top $88
I know the whole "Ballerina" trend is back, I really don't think it ever left due to everyone being in love with leggings and big sweatshirts. This is perfect for fall, it's bigger, it's simple and it looks super soft. 


Free People Super Skinny 5-Pocket Jeans $68
Skinny jeans are a wardrobe staple now and I really think Free People make quality denim pieces. These are straight black, but I think this fall and any time of the year, you would be fine with dark blue denim. One thing to spend money on is denim. Long lasting brands are:
True Religion, Free People, Levi's (!!), 7 For All Mankind and J Brand. 


Joie Catori Western Plaid Shirt $178
Another essential is a plaid shirt. I like this one because of the colors and the ruffles. Joie is also a good clothing brand and you will definitely get wear out of this for years to come.


Theory Darlin Denim Blazer $375
This is a piece I would buy if I knew I was going to wear it a lot. This can dress up leggings or just be a twist on work wear. 


MK2K Cropped Sequin Henley Top $176
This is another relaxed piece. I like the sequins and the basic-ness to this top. I think this would work well for a girl's night or an everyday outfit. 

Shoes

Nine West Credable $99
I love these booties! They are so cute and they are very good deal. 

Boutique 9 Rivit Boot $200
These grunge boots are back in style, once more. There's no denying how cool we all feel when we have some tough boots on, and the compliments we get. Now everyone can have that feeling without hassle, thanks to the nice zip up side to these boots.

That's all for now. 
Btw, I'm not being paid to review and use product examples from Piperlime. They simply just had everything I was looking for in one place. 

Thanks. :)








No comments:

Post a Comment