Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere: Fashion of Hogwarts

I am really sad to see my childhood end after years of books and movies, whose premieres and releases I have awaited with the same anticipation every single time. But, with seven days until the movie, I am making myself be happy instead of sad. Here are my favorite looks from the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 Premiere in Trafalgar Square.


Emma Watson in Oscar de la Renta 
Not only is she is fashion inspiration, her being so humble and so greatful is something very rare in movie stars today. 




Evanna Lynch aka Luna Lovegood 

Daniel Radcliffe 
When he reached the top of the steps when he first arrived he said "Oh My God" and kept walking...my favorite moment. 
Bonnie Wright
I'm going crazy over her make-up and earrings. 





No comments:

Post a Comment