Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, July 1, 2011

Lust List: House of Harlow 1960 & Rebel Yell

I've been seeing a couple items on celebrities lately and I assumed they were mega $$$ but none of them are above $150. While they're still splurges, I still am considering saving up for at least one of them.

House of Harlow 1960
House of Harlow 1960 "Sasha" Sunglasses $143
They make you look like you're wearing earrings

House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Abalone Pendant Necklace $80
This could dress up a plain t-shirt/jean/sandal combition (aka my uniform in the summer) and is very hippie-ish (right up my alley). 


 Rebel Yell
Rebel Yell "Ciao" Boyfriend Cut-off Sweatshirt $69
I love Gucci inspired shirts. I have an Obey long-sleeved shirt that is very similar to this design. It looks so comfortable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment