Pages

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Model Crush: Karlie Kloss

I have an undercover crush on Karlie Kloss. My family says its because she looks like my older sister, but I would never give myself that much credit. In my opinion, she seems like she's a normal girl, not some snobby, ciggerette-smoking supermodel. And...she's supposedly dating Joe Jonas? Whoever she dates, she's still my favorite model! Here are some of my favorites pictures of her, all courtesy of New York Magazine

[Karlie's Classic Stare and barely any makeup=flawless]

More Karlie Adoration...

A really neat blog, Into The Gloss, has features of designers, models, people we all love, etc. go through their beauty/makeup loves. Karlie was on there this past November. Check out the article here and see the other picture that accompanies the one above. (How cute is her dog?!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment