Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Beauty Wishlist for Fall & Review of the Naked Palette

While we all hate going back to school and shedding our shorts and tank tops and gladiator sandals for jeans, sweaters and boots (or at least I do)...we just have to. It is best to prepare and make the best of it. Like any person obsessed with fashion/beauty/models/Karlie Kloss/magazines....I have been staying updated on what the next big things are and I would have to say I am quite excited. Even though Summer, my favorite season, is soon coming to a close, I am quite happy.

Before anything, I recently purchased the Naked Palette by Urban Decay. I love every color and if I had to make my perfect palette this would be it. Not only does it come with a cute mini Primer Potion, something I have been dying to try, it also comes with a full size Good Karma brush by UD. 

And as a girl who buys her makeup in  palettes for the value, I am very impressed. There are no 50 cent sponge tip applicators and no rinky-dink, fall apart, makeup brushes in UD's agenda. 

Onto the wishlist...
Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup $45

Usually, I would never spend more than $10 on liquid foundation, which is the price of my Covergirl NatureLuxe Liquid Foundation, but this stuff has gotten very good reviews. Not only does it promise to make your skin look perfect, you only need a drop or two to cover your whole face. In the long run, this makes it a good deal. 

butter LONDON Nail Laquer $14
"West End Wonderland"
This shade really caught my eye, it reminds me of Christmas, but is light enough to get away with during Fall. Actually glitter is really perfect for any season...

I don't really like floral scents, I lean more toward Viva La Juicy and Ralph Lauren HOT when it comes to fragrance choices, but this one caught my nose (and my heart) by surprise. Since by birthday is in November and that's when I will be in full blown college application mode, I might reward myself with this to remind me to keep calm & carry on. 

   


No comments:

Post a Comment