Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chanel Peridot Le Vernis Review

If you haven't seen Chanel Peridot, you are missing out. Before Peridot I was the proud owner of 3 Chanel nail polishes but vowed to never buy another because they are pricey ($22-25) and because I don't take good care of my nail polishes and they get icky. Anyways, I cracked and went to Saks one day after school with my friend and I bought it. My friend looked at me like I was crazy for buying $25 nail polish. All in the name of fashion; fighting the good fight, right? 



Depending on the light, the nail polish can look green or gold. It's really neat and fun to look at it. I suggest with any Chanel or designer nail polish to get a really good top coat. I have OPI Chip Skip, but even that isn't really good. Chanel's top coat and also many Sally Hansen top coats always prove to be best. 

I get so many compliments on this nail polish. Despite the price, it is one of my best purchases and will be one of those nail polishes I will use til the last drop. I recommend 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment