Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Review of Burberry Body Eau de Parfum

I got this perfume from a friend for Christmas and have given myself a month to embrace it and test it out before I told anybody else that they absolutely needed to buy it. 
This scent is definitely heavy and lasts all day and melts into your skin after 8 hours to this lovely woodsy-amber scent that is still fragrant until you take a shower. I'm not too good at describing scents so I'll leave it Sephora below:
Body Wrapped around a woman, the iconic Burberry trench coat evokes sensuality, femininity, and luxury. In this fragrance, an eclectic composition of fruity-chypre notes envelopes the body, creating a suggestion of effortless seduction. The fragrance opens with a fresh, green touch of absinthe and bright hints of peach and freesia. Elegance emerges in the heart, where cool notes of natural rose absolute and iris are set against the subtlety and warmth of sandalwood. In the base, woody cashmeran and creamy vanilla join the sensuality of amber and musk. 
Notes:Freesia, Green Absinthe, Peach, Rose, Iris, Sandalwood, Cashmeran, Musk, Amber, Vanilla. Style:Fruity. Luxurious. Chypre.


This scent is nothing short of luxurious and is very feminine, just as Sephora said, but as a young woman, I feel like this scent is incredibly grown-up. I'm happy I own it and I'm very pleased with it, but it's nothing I wear to school everyday. When I dress up, I wear it, when I'm just going to class, coming home and taking a nap, I wear body spray. For career women, this scent is for you. If you have a full-time job or even a full-time internship, this scent is your best friend. You only need about two sprays to last you all day, it's light but heavy and smells great. 

Currently, I'm switching between this and the last of Viva La Juicy, which is more daytime appropriate for my student life. 
Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment