Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

How To Wear This Season's Cargo Pants

I know, I feared the cargos too. But I actually like them. If you go back to my Spring Fashion Review, Ralph Lauren executed them perfectly. Here's a few cargos and what to wear them with. P.S....Happy New Year!!

New York & Company City Style Zip Cargo Pants 
Price: On Sale for $7.99 DEAL!!!
I can't say I don't like these. They are tailored and perfect for this season. Get them while you can!

What to Wear These With:

Ralph Lauren Blue Label Slim-Fit Stretch Poplin Shirt
Price: $145
I didn't pick this shirt because her pants are khaki, I picked this shirt because it resembles something most of us have in our closets. I would tuck this shirt in (once again, not inspired by the picture).



Jessica Simpson Staria Pumps
Price: $92.00
You don't want to be matchy-matchy with accesories. Brown always compliments khaki, darker browns. I like these shoes in Cognac. They'll also add definition and length to your legs so the cargos don't cut you off.



Diane von Furstenberg Lady Leather Gladiator Sandals
Price: $295
I love gladiators and heels, so if you like both, you'll also love these. They are around the same color as the JS one, but more chic and not so classic.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


J.Crew Ripstop Cargo Pants 
Price: $79.50
These pants come in three colors, I like the faded black for our next look. These pants are soft and comfortable and less formal.

What to Wear Them With:

Gap Double Knit Blazer
Price: $59.50
I like this blazer. It's not too fitted and not too loose. It's shrunken and looks super comfy...that's always what pulls me in.



Gap The Pocket Boyfriend T
Price: $19.50
This should be in your closet already. It comes in a bunch of colors, feel free to experiment!



Boutique 9 Glory Sandals
Price: $130.00
I love these sandals, I have a pair just like them. They will add a little extra to this otherwise plain outfit but won't be overwhelming with the cargos and blazer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What to Wear With Both:

Forever 21 Brava Bracelet Set
Price: $7.80
Any simple gold bracelets would look good with either of these outfits.




No comments:

Post a Comment